Hello all!
Welcome to Think Out Loud!
For full details, please click Tab above.
I have been sick so I haven't posted anything in like a week!!
Sorry about that guys.
I need to plan ahead for emergencies. lol
Lately, my fear has been out of control.
I am afraid of the past, present and future.
I try hard not to be afraid.
However, most of the time I am.
Mostly, I worry about my parents.
I am an only child and watching them grow older
is really scaring me.
Sorry for getting sad and stuff.
But this is the point of Think Out Loud,
to go outside of your comfort zone.
So, what is your Think Out Loud?


I love the picture/quote. My heart went out to you when I read your post. I get waves of fear about my boys. My oldest will be entering middle school in September. He's the most gentle soul ever. My 4yr old is better armed. Every time my mind wanders that way I try to channel every flippant person I ever knew and let the thought float right on by. I hope you feel better soon and your parents are lucky you worry about them.
ReplyDeleteThanks Robyn. I don't have kids or I would definitely be a nervous wreck! Good luck to you and your family.
Delete