Monday, September 10, 2012

Giveaway: Books to Movies (City of Bones)

Hello all.

The Books to Movie Giveaway Hop
is brought to us by
and
This hop consists of a giveaway of a 
book turned movie.
Well, the one I picked is IN THE PROCESS
of becoming a movie.

That's right! This giveaway is (US only)
for a 
paperback copy of....
City of Bones (Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare!

Enter the Giveaway!!

The movie for City of Bones has started filming already!
I can't wait to see it.
Here is more about the movie.

IMDb -  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1538403/
TMI Source - http://tmisource.com/the-movie/
Youtube: Link to cool fan made trailer for the Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL_7vTsuK3A

And don't forget to check out the other blogs on the hop!



23 comments:

  1. There are so many, I can't pick just one. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to pick, I agree! Thanks for entering the giveaway.

      Delete
  2. An ARC of Opal or Pushing the Limits! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sci-Fi/Fantasy Books, Vampires, Zombies etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see Tiger's Curse or Seraphina~ but I'm up for almost anything that's YA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like giveaways of newly released books, my favorites are historical fiction, dystopian, and fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surprise me! Maybe something with supernatural beings or a good ghost story!

    laura thomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read "Her Fearful Symmetry" by Audrey Niffenegger? You might like it if you haven't yet.

      Delete
  7. I love YA and fantasy books. Also, anything else from The Mortal Instruments series. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mystery and Thrillers - Thanks!

    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love YA, dystopian, and fantasy books. They're always good in a giveaway, in my opinion anyway, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love paranormal and historical romance.
    magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to see any book that is paranormal romance.

    jmesparza821(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paranormal Romance or anything with zombies or vampires!
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...