Hello all.
I happened upon this challenge while looking for new blogs.
This challenge is hosted by Callapidder Days.
Essentially, Fall Into Reading 2012 is a fun, low-pressure reading challenge open to anyone and everyone. It will take place September 22nd-December 21st (which, as you may have guessed, lines up with the fall of 2012).
So, my main objective in this challenge is to catch up on all the review books I have been neglecting and maybe some extra ones if I'm lucky. Here is my TBR Challenge List. I know I probably won't get to them all, but I am sure as hell gonna try!
1. The Son of Rage and Love by Thomas Raymond (Read 9.21.12 - 9.23.12)
2. Siren (Siren #1) by Joycelin Arnold (Read 9.23.12 - 9.28.12)
3. Morning Star (Ethos #1) by Desiree Finkbeiner
4. The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers #1) by David Estes (10.05.12 - 10.10.12)
5. The Star Dwellers (The Dwellers #2) by David Estes (Cover not shown)(10.10.12 - 10.16.12)
7. The Seven Gifts by John Mellor
8. Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins (10.20.12 - 10.28.12)
9. Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins (10.28.12 to 11.01.12)
11. The Jealousy Glass (Artifacts of Empire #2) by Gwen Perkins (11.26.12 to 11.30.12)
12. The Jazz Cage by Ray Smith
13. Shadow of Night (Discovery of Witches #2) by Deborah Harkness
Well, let us hope 13 is a lucky number for me this time! I really have to get these read. I feel like a very bad reader because some of these requests came in a while ago. Oh well, I'm doing the best I can!
Wish me luck!
So, I added 2 (so far) to the list that I am currently reading.









This is a great idea! Definitely going togive this a go :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have fun!
Delete13 is one of my favorite numbers!
ReplyDeletecome on,come on. Finnish the Hunger Games already!
In which case I still need to get my hands on A Discovery of Witches.
I know, I know. The Hunger Games keeps getting pushed off bc I keep accepting review books!
DeleteSome really great looking titles you have there. Will be checking some of them out. Good luck with your challenge!
ReplyDeletex
Good luck - looks like a great selection, and some pretty covers! I'm participating too, and am a new follower via GFC and Networked Blogs.
ReplyDeleteRinn
Thanks for the follow! I believe I followed you back.
DeleteYour list is pretty cool too :) I hope you enjoy the two Hunger Games novels!!
ReplyDeleteMe too! I'm sure I will if I ever get to them. LoL
DeleteLoved the whole Huger Games series! Thanks for being part of Fall Into Reading 2012!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katrina for hosting Fall into Reading 2012!
DeleteLooks like you'll be busy! Happy reading!! :)
ReplyDelete