Hello all!
Welcome to my Weekly WrapUp!
With this post I participate in the following meme's.
The posts from this week:
OMG OMG!
I am so excited because I have been
Netgalley approved for...
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas
While Celaena learns of her true destiny, and the eyes of Erilea are on Wendlyn, a brutal and beastly force is preparing to take to the skies. Will Celaena find the strength not only to win her own battles, but to fight a war that could pit her loyalties to her own people against those she has grown to love?
So, what have you been up to this week?

I am behind on the Throne of Glass series. One of many I'm afraid. I hope that you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteFWF Stacking the Shelves
I have seen this book around a lot lately. I hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteBrittany @ Spare Time Book blog
My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves.html
Woohoo for Heir of Fire!! IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. XD I'm so ridiculously excited for this series, buuut a bit worried, because we'll have to wait 12 whole months after this one. *sobs* My StS!
ReplyDeleteI haven't started the Throne of Glass series yet, but I've heard people really love it. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteSP & STS
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
OHH, very nice! Lucky you :D Happy reading.
ReplyDeleteMel@thedailyprophecy
I've bought a Sarah J. Maas book too recently ! Enjoy and have a great week ;)
ReplyDelete