Hello all!
Welcome to my weekly meme,
This meme is basically here to give us an excuse
to do something new and fun on our blogs!
This is kinda cool...
in preparation for Mockingjay,
the Capitol of Panem
has released "propaganda" photos.
I originally found these HERE.
However, HERE is what appears to be the original site!
There is also a new video from
President Snow.
I am so excited for Mockingjay!
I seriously need to re-read before the movie comes out.








that's pretty cool
ReplyDeleteI just saw a preview for Mockingjay. I loved Catching Fire. My dad told me he watched it and I couldn't stop blinking at him. He was on the plane and dropped something a couple minutes before the end and popped his head back up and the credits were rolling! Poor dad.
ReplyDeleteI saw these and I felt disgusted and maybe a bit intimidated. Esp the video when Snow says " Panem today, Panem Tomorrow, Panem forever"; The power that the capitol has and how they use propaganda to brainwash and intimidate the people. It's not far of to what's happening in the real world.
ReplyDelete