WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Just answer these 3 questions!
1. What did you recently finish reading?
2. What are you currently reading?
3. What are planning on reading next?
1. What did you recently finish reading?
"Unwind" (Unwind Trilogy #1) by Neal Schusterman
2. What are you currently reading?
"The Universal Mirror" (Artifacts of Empire #1) by Gwen Perkins
3. What are you planning on reading next?
"The Jealousy Glass" (Artifacts of Empire #2) by Gwen Perkins
Can't wait to see what your WWW Wednesday is!




I haven't heard of any of your books, which automatically makes me want to go check them out.
ReplyDeleteHere is my WWW for the week. Happy reading!
http://www.frommybookshelf.com/2012/11/www-wednesdays-11-14-12-what-am-i.html
I'm the same way! See a new book, gotta check it out. LoL.
Deletethose Artifacts of Empire covers are awesome,especially the first one
ReplyDeleteI loved Unwind - so disturbing! I haven't tried a Gwen Perkins, I will have to look her up
ReplyDeleteUnwind was awesome, I agree. I will be posting my review sometime soon. I am only about 40% thru Universal Mirror and really liking it so far. Really different from what I usually read but holding my interest.
DeleteThese all look quite intriguing! Love the cover of Unwind. Will definitely have to check that one out!
ReplyDeleteNew follower =)
Thanks for stopping by The Coffee Pot
I love Unwind! I just finished the second in the trilogy, UnWholly. I think that it was even better than the first. I am looking forward to what you thought of it. New follower.
ReplyDelete