Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Challenge: BoB 4.0 - This or That


As you have probably figured out, I am participating in the Bout of Books 4.0 Challenge. Today is the second day and there is a giveaway posted on the blog of Nyx Book Reviews. To enter, you could either share a book story or answer the following questions. I chose the questions! So here goes nothing.

This or That
1. Physical or e-book - Physical
2. Paperback or Hardcover - Hardcover
3. Reality or Make Believe - Make Believe
4. Adult or Young Adult - YA
5. Dog Ears or Bookmarks - Bookmarks!
6. Breaking the Spine or Barely opening book - Barely opening book
7. Tea or Coffee - Coffee
8. Reading in bed or on the couch - Couch
9. Series or Standalone - Series
10. Original or TV Adaptation - Original
11. Defy Motion Sickness or Audiobooks - Defy Motion Sickness
12. Author Crushes or Who-was-that-guy-again?  - Author Crushes (Neil Gaiman!)
13. Interview or Guest Post - Guest Post

What would you choose if you had to do so?

4 comments:

  1. Dude you are AWESOME! I am like a slob when it comes to choose just one. I haven't read any Neil Gaiman's books. Any good ones I should check out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Neil Gaiman is amazing. If you like Audiobooks you should check him out too, he is British and his voice. Ah, his voice is like butter. LoL. Anyways, my favorite is Stardust. Some of his others include American Gods, Coraline and Anansi Boys. Everything he writes is brilliant in my opinion. Plus, he is married to Amanda Palmer, one of the best songwriting, piano-slaying, belt her heart out kind of woman. So, I am biased a tad...

      Delete
  2. 1. Physical or e-book - Physical
    2. Paperback or Hardcover - Hardcover
    3. Reality or Make Believe - Make Believe
    4. Adult or Young Adult - YA
    5. Dog Ears or Bookmarks - Bookmarks
    6. Breaking the Spine or Barely opening book - Breaking The Spine
    7. Tea or Coffee - Tea
    8. Reading in bed or on the couch - Couch
    9. Series or Standalone - Series
    10. Original or TV Adaptation - Original
    11. Defy Motion Sickness or Audiobooks - Defy Motion Sickness
    12. Author Crushes or Who-was-that-guy-again? - Author Crushes
    13. Interview or Guest Post - Guest Post

    That's what I would have chosen =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! We chose a lot of the same answers. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...