But, all that changes NOW. I have gone a little crazy. Crazy for my Kindle Fire I just got for my Birthday! I feel like such a hypocrite now though. I have always said I prefer real paper books to e-books, which I still do. I also said I did not want an e-reader. However, this Kindle Fire has blown my mind. It does pretty much anything you could want plus you get to read all kinds of new books that are only available electronically.
I am a member of several groups at GoodReads. If you love books and have never been to GoodReads, you have to go check it out. It is amazing.
Anyways, there is a fantastic group called Making Connections that I highly recommend. This group allows authors to give out copies of their books for review. I just recently signed up for several and am really loving this first e-book. The whole concept of the group is brilliant. Trust me, you'll love it.
Mainly, I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I have a lot of great reviews to come! My plan is to post a new review every Thursday. I am also looking for MEME'S to participate in, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!
Also, if there is anything you would like to see go/stay/included in my blog, please never hesitate to let me know that too. All constructive criticism is always appreciated.
I know, I know! I am in love with my Kindle too! Best thing since sliced bread! And . . cough cough . . . I think it even beats paper books. Don't hate me.
ReplyDeleteGwynneth
http://todayinshenaya.blogspot.com
LoL. Thanks for the comment. I should already be following you!
DeleteCongratulations on getting your Kindle Fire! I was hesitant at first about ereaders but I think I am going to end up saving up for a Kindle Fire too.
ReplyDeleteYou mentioned that you are looking for memes to participate in. I'm working with two fantastic bloggers Faye and Kathe on a new meme for bloggers called Behind the Blog.
Faye@A Daydreamers Thoughtshttp://xxdaydreamer21xx.blogspot.ca and Kathe @ Goodlitandgreentea goodlitandgreentea.wordpress.com
My blog is Melissa's Midnight Musings@ http://midnight-orchids.blogspot.com
There are introduction posts about this new meme on each of our blogs. My intro post is here http://midnight-orchids.blogspot.com/2012/05/behind-blog-1-beginnings.html
We just posted our first entry for this meme last week and we are going to be posting our next topic tomorrow. There are new topics every Friday, and linky tools for you to link up your posts and check out posts from other bloggers. We'd love to have you participate with us!