Saturday, March 29, 2014

TAG! You're it!

Hello all!
I recently was tagged by
Elyssa at Books and Iced Coffee.
She sent me some questions to answer...
and I did!
Here is what I came up with!


Q: What was the first book you read? 
A: Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown 

Q: First book collection? 
A: I had a huge collection of Dean Koontz books in my teens. But before that I had a collection of Sesame Street books that I cherished. lol

Q: Favorite genre of all time? 
A: Young Adult

Q: First favorite author? 
A: Dean Koontz (Although I haven't read anything of his stuff since the late 90s. I really need to correct that.) The first book of his I read was Phantoms and it completely blew my mind!

Q: Favorite author (s) of all time? 
A: Neil Gaiman, JK Rowling, Dean Koontz, Cassandra Clare, Lauren Oliver, Chuck Palahniuk, Augusten Burroughs, Jonathan Tropper, Suzanne Collins, David Estes... so many more!

Q: Favorite series of all time? 
A: The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and Harry Potter by JK Rowling.

Q: Favorite YA character of all time? 
A: Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games and Hermione Granger from Harry Potter

Q: Favorite YA female character? 
A: Katniss Everdeen or Hermione Granger or Tessa from The Infernal Devices series

Q: Favorite YA male character? 
A: Harry Potter or Alex from Delirium or Magnus Bane from City of Bones or Jem from The Infernal Devices series or Tarver from These Broken Stars

Q: Where do you usually do your reading? 
A: Either on my back porch or in my comfy living room chair or on my comfy couch.

Q: Is there anything that you must have with you while you read (coffee, tea, etc.)? 
A: No, not really.

Q: Any bookish pet peeves? 
A: Dog-earing pages. Filthy library books. Writing in a book (Unless a text book or autograph lol)

Q: Paperback or hardback? 
A: Hardback

Q: Where do you buy your books? 
A: Amazon for my Kindle or BN for print books.

Q: If you had a chance to meet an author who would you choose and why? 
A: Neil Gaiman because he seems super cool! (And he is married to Amanda Palmer, my fave musician!)

Q: If you could live in an YA fictional world, where would you go and why? 
A: I read mainly Dystopian, so I really don't want to go anywhere near their fictional worlds!

Q: If you had a chance to have dinner with a character who would you choose and why? 
A: Parzival from Ready Player One by Ernest Cline because he knows a lot of trivia and would probably crack me up.


Well, if nothing else, you have all learned how indecisive I am!! LoL
When it comes to books, it is so hard to pick just one favorite!
So, I am supposed to tag people individually and still may...
But I thought, why not TAG EVERYONE to join in on the fun!
Post answering these questions and be sure to let me know!

Have a beautiful day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Super awesome post :D Gooo Harry Potter :D Ooo and i agree with you on the book writing part. Not a fan of that stuff at all! As a matter of fact, writing in books should be illegal unless it's a textbook OR an autograph lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you got the chance to meet Neil Gaiman then you could let it slip how often you post Amanda Palmer love on your blog. And he'd be so pleased that you adore his wife that he'd invite you to their house to meet her....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeee~ These are awesome! Since I had nothing to post for today I thought I'll take your questions and answer them. :) Had me thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...