Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays!
A weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Just open a book to a random page and share
TWO sentences (No Spoilers!).
Be sure to include Title/Author info so others
can add to their shelves if interested.
Currently reading: The Moon Dwellers by David Estes
"So I block out all my kooky, mutinying body parts and start counting.
I put every last ounce of concentration and brain power into keeping count
maintaining a steady rhythm, treating the act of counting like it is the most
complicated math problem."
So, what is your Teaser Tuesday?
Oh yeah, be sure to come back October 19th.
I will be giving away TWO paperbacks!
1 copy of The Moon Dwellers
1 copy of The Star Dwellers.
Oh Yeah!
See you soon.


Ooh, sounds like a good one. I'll definitely sign up for the giveaway :)
ReplyDeletehttp://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesdays_9.html
Followed you. Love your blog!
Delete........So close to home.
ReplyDeleteI hate numbers and Have to concentrate really hard to count, because I'll forget
Me too! LoL
DeleteWonder what is he counting?
ReplyDeleteMy teaser is below.
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-1092012.html
She is counting down to her big escape plan from prison!
Delete