Hello to all!
I have been lucky enough to win THREE Giveaways!
I thought it only fair to mention the blogs that so kindly offered these giveaways
and plus I want to brag about what I won!
The first thing I won was from Alana over at
Dark Obsession Chronicles!
Dark Obsession Chronicles!
Her blog is amazing!
You should go check it out!
You should go check it out!
I won an e-book copy of "Ink" by Holly Hood. So exciting!!
With this, I developed a bad habit...
now I was addicted to Giveaways!
now I was addicted to Giveaways!
So, I entered several more.
Lots I didn't win, but a couple more I did!
Lots I didn't win, but a couple more I did!
Next up, I won my choice of a $15.00 book from the Book Depository!
This was from the wonderful people over on the Shut Up & Read Blog!



Wow . . . talk about luck. I am quite green with envy 'cause I never win anything! Enjoy the reads. By the way, if you want to win a copy of Taste by Kate Evangelista hop over to: http://todayinshenaya.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteGwynneth
Thanks Gwynneth! I always enjoy your comments.
Delete